I offer grooming services directly in my own home (located in North College Hill, OH) to meet the needs of more sensitive dogs.
While your dog is with me for a groom, they will be the only dog present aside from my own (who is generally crated or napping on the couch during client grooms). Some dogs get stressed by the barking and crating that takes place in a traditional salon environment, and private grooming is a great solution for these dogs!
I only take 1 grooming client per day in order to assure that there are no clients bumping into one another on their way in or out. A non-refundable deposit is required to hold your appointment time, as missed appointments drastically affect my schedule!
Full Service Groom: Starting at $75
(Includes Bath, Brush Out, Haircut or De-Shedding, Nail Trimming & Grinding, Ear Cleaning & Trimming/Plucking)
Coat condition, behavior, and complexity of the groom may incur additional fees which will be assessed during the groom. A late pickup fee of $25 per hour will apply if you are unable to pick up your dog within an hour when called for pickup.
- I have a 30 lb. weight limit for grooming.
- Matted dogs will require shaving the coat. I will not put a dog through heavy dematting, as it is a painful experience for the dog and can lead to behavior issues down the road.
- I reserve the right to turn away a dog for dangerous behavior or end a groom unfinished if continuing is unsafe for either the dog or myself.
- I must be informed of any and all health issues, medications, etc. prior to the groom for safety.
- A full outline of policies must be signed prior to groom.
Ready to Book? Schedule Below!